SPORTS COMPLEX PARKING MAP
EVENT PARKING INFORMATION
- Start your event day at E. Thurman Walker Stadium off right by reviewing the following information to assist you with parking at the Wheatley Heights Sports Complex.
PARKING LOT ACCESS
- The process for parking vehicles on event day is done with safety and efficiency for all guests as the number one priority. Entering through the correct gate is an important step in parking in a timely fashion.
- We encourage you to come out early and tailgate before stadium events. Ensure that your tailgate meets the requirements for keeping you and other guests safe, please adhere to the following policies:
- One parking space per vehicle and tailgate equipment.
- Canopy’s may not exceed 8’ x 8’ and must fit in front of or behind your vehicle in your designated parking space.
- Vehicles, tents or other coverings, tables, chairs, grills, coolers and games are not to be placed in the drive aisles or in unoccupied parking spaces.